Saturday, August 30, 2008

Life List

Did you read the story about the guy who wrote the book, "100 things to do before you die" died? Yikes!! I thought about it and started making a list of things I want to do before I die...

1. Smile, giggle and laugh more 2. Take that world cruise 3. Adopt another dog
4. Feel the grass between my toes every day - make sure the dogs haven't used the spot first 5. Pay someone a genuine compliment daily 6. Donate money instead of buying that fancy cup of coffee 7. Learn to speak French 8. Bungee jump 9. Hug someone I love daily 10. Take a few steps without my walker 11. Plant a garden 12. Sing 13. Drive a car again 14. Go to the beach more and simply breathe 15. Take a road trip with the Missy's 16. Talk slower (HA!!) 17. Walk faster 18. Watch a movie in the theatre (scary) 19. Accept gracefully 20. Challenge myself more - cooking, cleaning, chores 21. Finish my degree 22. Let myself be angry, sad or depressed and not feel guilty 23. Say "no" more and not feel guilty 24. Stop feeling guilty 25. Not talk so much - that's gonna be a tough one 26. Create a shoe and purse display 27. Be healthy 28. Ride a bike again 29. Take a cross country trip 30. Watch great Broadway shows 31. Meet a great guy and fall in love 32. Learn to make a souffle

There's more, I know but I have to stop now. I started a list while I was in the hospital the first time, I need to find it and compare.

Hope you're having a great long weekend!!

UPDATE: 33. Go to the Los Angeles zoo 34. Go to Disneyland (in the works!)35. Learn to use my IPOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home