Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Whatever

I know, I know, I haven't written in awhile. It's not that I don't have anything to say, I was too damn lazy to write. So, let's see...

Nothing new on the leg. Same old, same old. I have a colonized infection on my leg - yup, it's finally happened. The bacteria has planted their flag on my leg and made it their own country, kinda like what Kosovo did this past week. I have named it "Fred". Fred is a small country settled in the lower regions of my calf, sometimes erupting in oozing fluid (am I sounding like a travel guide?)that, while not harmful, is quite irritating. Apparently, Fred has decided that he/they are not leaving and have set up shop. I have another colonization on my back but I'm not naming it yet. It's only been there for seven months, it's still too early. Fred is here to stay, tbough. No antibiotics will make he/they leave.

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day. It's not high up on my holiday list but I do like baking so I made cupcakes for my physical therapy office. Coconut laden vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I decorated using Martha Stewart's sugar crystals which are so shimmery. I dusted the tops of the cupcakes with more coconut and a sprinkling of the sugar - fabulous!! Almost too pretty to eat.

Not much else to say today. Have a lot on my mind and haven't figured out yet the right way to put it to words. Normally I can sit at the computer and my fingers fly over the keyboard but the past few days have been so, oh I don't know, weird. More on that later.

Hope you're having a good long weekend break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home