Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fast forward

I'll keep this post as brief as possible. Lymphatic treatment is working - even my foot is cooperating. My toes look like toes again - not fat, squat, ugly boiled sausages! Hooray!! I lost 4 INCHES around my thigh, that's a whole lotta water. Full day at the hospital tomorrow. Infectious Diseases, PT, lymphatic treatment, and finally, a sonogram of my clots. Geez, we'll be at the hospital from 9am - 5pm. They really should just give us a room or at the very least, pay us an hourly salary.

Since my edema is better and if my clots look improved, I'll finally get the okay to travel via air again. Drumroll please...I'll be able to visit Missy S. in Phoenix next month. Yeah!! I have plans to visit my sister, Missy K. in the early summer and I'm planning a trip to New York. To quote Mr. James Brown, "I feeeel good..."

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger The Ultimate Chick said...

Hooray--I'm sure Missy S will be happy that you have the okay to come visit!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Buttercup2489 said...

Yay, Yay, and more Yay, for visiting Missy K!!!!! Missy K. Rocks!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home